What’s the Best Propane Price in Maricopa County, AZ?
Written By: on September 19, 2022
Understanding What Affects Fuel Prices and How to Find the Best Deal
Increasing expenses have been an aggravating, often painful, fact of life this year. With inflation at its highest point in 40 years, stubborn supply chain issues, and global conflicts disrupting energy markets have nearly everything costing a bit more right now.
We understand that homeowners in Maricopa County and throughout Arizona want to find the best deal. And with winter right around the corner, propane for home heating and appliances is top of mind for many people.
Here are some things to consider as you look for the best price on propane:
What Affects the Price of Propane?
Several factors impact the price you pay for propane, including:
- Demand: Demand for heating fuels like propane increases when temperatures are low. There are also seasonal commercial uses for propane—like crop dying—that can increase demand and drive prices higher.
- Energy Markets: Because propane is almost entirely domestically made, it’s less susceptible to global energy markets than oil. However, since it’s a co-product of oil and natural gas production, propane’s price somewhat tracks those other fuels.
- Provider Charges: Some energy companies will add extra fees and “add-ons” to defray their overhead and compliance expenses. You want to ensure your fuel provider is open and transparent about these additional charges and factor them into your calculations.
What Service Do You Sacrifice by Choosing a “Cheaper” Propane Company?
Let’s be candid—any company can discount propane, and a lot of cash-on-delivery (C.O.D.) discounters make big promises about their low prices. What they don’t tell you is that you’re giving up a lot for the lower price. With a C.O.D. discounter, you don’t get:
- Guaranteed delivery times and no-fee automatic delivery.
- Secure online payment options.
- Appliance services, including regular tune-ups to improve your fuel efficiency.
- 24-hour service.
Perhaps most significantly, C.O.D. discounters may not be able to offer payment programs that will lower your bills …
Can Your Propane Provider Lower Your Monthly Bills?
Choosing a full-service fuel company like Superior Propane Inc. lets you take advantage of pricing and payment options that can significantly lower what you pay for your propane each month. We offer the following cost-saving programs:
- With our Budget Plan, we divide your propane costs over 12 predictable monthly installments. This will cut your winter bills virtually in half!
- Our Pre-Buy Price Protection lets you buy your entire season’s propane at a great price before the heating season starts.
- We also offer a per-gallon discount for our Keep Full automatic delivery customers.
We can give you the best value for your fuel dollar at Superior Propane Inc! Reach out to us to become a customer today.